You are advised to read these term and conditions carefully before using this Website. By using this Website you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions. Kindly refrain from using this Website should you not agree to all or any of them.
- Our website is owned and operated by MAB Academy Sdn Bhd (“MABA”) a company incorporated in Malaysia.
- The contents of our Website are intended for your personal non-commercial use only. All materials published on this Website (including but not limited to articles, features, photographs, images and illustrations, also known as the "Content") are protected by copyright, trademarks or other intellectual property rights, and are owned or controlled by MABA, or the party credited as the provider of the Content.
- Our Website and its Content are protected by copyright pursuant to Malaysia and international copyright laws. Subject to clause 1.4 herein, you may not reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any manner any content from our Website without first obtaining the prior written consent from us.
- You may however download or copy the Content subject to the following conditions:
- the material is used exclusively for your personal non-commercial purpose;
- all copies must include copyright and other intellectual property notices incorporated into the original material; and
- no licence is granted in respect of intellectual property rights reserved by us and/or providers of the Content
- For your convenience and information, our Website also provides links to other sites operated and controlled by third parties and by our various branch offices worldwide. We shall not be responsible for the availability of these external resources or their contents, and shall not be liable for any information or services which may appear on such linked sites.
Changes and Modifications
- We reserve the right at our absolute discretion and without liability to:
- change, modify, alter, adapt, add or remove any of the terms and conditions contained herein; and/or
- change, suspend or discontinue any respect of this Website.
- We are not required to give you any advanced notice prior to incorporating any of the above changes and/or modifications into the Website.
Use of Your Personal Information
- We will use the personal information you provide through our Website only for purpose for which the personal information was originally requested, and for directly related purposes UNLESS we are required or authorized under law to disclose such personal information OR you give your written consent to allow disclosure of such personal information.
- We do not control the use of your personal information you may share with our linked sites. You are advised to make yourself aware of their terms and conditions in this respect, if any.
- We undertake not to sell your name and/or personal data to third parties, and have no intention to do so in the future.
Your Suggestions, Comments and Feedback
- Any communication from you sent to our Website or otherwise to us by electronic mail shall be treated as non-confidential. Your comments, suggestions, questions, feedback and the like regarding the Content and/or our services in general, including any ideas, inventions, concepts, techniques or know-how disclosed therein may be used by us for any purpose, including the developing, manufacturing and/or marketing of goods and/or services, AND TO THIS EXTENT WE RESERVE THE RIGHT to disclose your personal information within our own offices, authorised agents, government/security agencies, other airlines or the providers of such services, in whatever country they may be located.
- We provide no warranty, whether expressly or implied, of any kind including but not limited to any implied warranties or implied terms of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. All such implied terms and warranties are hereby excluded.
- We do not warrant that the functions in our Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that this Website will or the server that makes it available is free of any virus or other harmful elements. We do not warrant or make any representations regarding the correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise of our Website's Content or the results of their use.
- By using our Website you agree that we will not be liable under any circumstances, including negligence, for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from your use of the information and material contained in our Website or from your access to the linked sites described in clause 2 herein. We are also not liable nor responsible for any material provided by third parties with their own respective copyright and shall not under any circumstances, be liable for any loss, damages or injury arising from these materials. Our total liability (if any) for all damages, losses, costs and expenses under whatever causes of action, whether in contract, tort or otherwise will not exceed any amount paid by you for accessing our Website.
- Nothing in our Website constitutes an offer to sell any securities and cannot under any circumstances be relied upon for investment dealings of whatever nature.
- The exclusions and limitations described herein shall apply only to the extent permitted by law, without prejudice to our rights to seek legal redress in accordance with the applicable laws.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions and this Website's Content shall be governed and construed in accordance with Malaysian laws, and the courts of Malaysia shall have exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute which may arise in relation thereto.